2008 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Problems
Engine misfires (rough running) and lack of power are commonly caused by ignition coil pack or ignition module faults. Proper diagnoses should isolate the cause and prevent unnecessary replacement of good parts.
Leaks in the pneumatic system will cause problems with the dynamic seats and the trunk and/or door closing assist.
The early versions of the central gateway module (which allows different systems to communicate with each other) have software problems.
2008 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Questions
Need help. My car was placed in storage and both batteries disconnected.
I anticipate both batteries to be dead.
Can someone provide instructions on best way to go forward / will these batteries be salvageable to recharge or should I replace ... are they under warranty.
Will the dealersh...
2008 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Recalls
Transistors used in the front signal acquisition and actuation module (SAM-F) may have been damaged during module assembly. As a result, the module could fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected modules as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on May 2, 2008. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 030005.