2000 Mercedes-Benz SL600 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz SL600
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Mercedes-Benz SL600 Problems
As vehicles age, various problems may develop with the hard and soft tops. If problems are encountered, it would be recommended to have a technician familiar with these tops perform the diagnoses.
The brakes may begin to squeak at about the 50 percent wear point. This is due to the size and material used for the brake pads and rotors. The brake rotor surfaces become uneven, causing a lip to form at the outer edge. This will generally require replacement of the rotors when the pads are worn (pad life varies depending on driving style and terrain).
2000 Mercedes-Benz SL600 Questions
working of steering pump
Where is the fuel level sensor on this car? How do I access it?
2000 Mercedes-Benz SL600 Reviews
I drive MBZ SL600 R (2000). Drives like a dream. Soft top works flawlessly. AC (Indeed it's climate control) - no complains, cabin cools in seconds. I monitor gas mileage every time I fill the gas tank (only premium fuel, of course). gas mileage stays pretty consistent averaging 15-17 miles/gal in the city. Really fun to drive car.