2009 Mercedes-Benz SL550 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL550
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL550 Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
Leaks in the pneumatic system will cause problems with the dynamic seats and the trunk and/or door closing assist.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL550 Questions
I have change the oile many times with filter and radiator and still the oile get mixed with the water what can i do please my car is SL550 2009
Car has black interior so at night it is very dark. Cannot see the floor/feet.
I bought the car in March. I only have 2600 miles. How important is this maintenance? What is it?