2007 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG
- Active Body Control System Can Leak Hydraulic Fluid
- Pneumatic System Leaks May Cause Problems With Seats, Trunk, and Doors
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Front Thrust Arm and Control Arm Bushing Can Crack or Tear
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
2007 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
Leaks in the pneumatic system will cause problems with the dynamic seats and the trunk and/or door closing assist.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2007 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG Questions
Trunk opens normal closes normal but doesn't completely shut when I put the car in drive it says trunk opened tried everything help
1 chime and the diagram of car with trunk lid up appears
i was driving and warning light on the dashboard came on indicating car to low and to park car.