2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
As vehicles age, various problems may develop with the hard and soft tops. If problems are encountered, it would be recommended to have a technician familiar with these tops perform the diagnoses.
2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
is it under the dash /
I cant see the mileage disply on the dash board. It dosent come on any longer. Also it seems the lights on the bottom of the dash are not on as well. Help!!
2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Reviews
You folks at Mercedes need to do a better job of making these cars...100K for a 2002 when new now sells for under 10K in 2013! Why? So many problems and items needing to be fixed! This car company prides itself on making a quality vehicle but most second or third owners have nothing but headaches! I have maintained my SL according to recommendations put forth by Mercedes and yet..I still keep...