1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320
- Hard/soft Tops May Develop Problems Due to Age
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Radiators Break Due to Degradation of the Plastic Tanks and Fittings
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
- Transmission Oil Seals May Leak on High Mileage Vehicles
- how do I change the radio bulb I have the radio out
- My car went into the body shop to have the windshield replaced ... as I was
- How much does it cost to fix the hydraulic fluid leak i need to raise my top
- does anyone have the wiring diagram for the radio?
- How can I disable the ASR on my 1995 Mercedes sl320? 129 chassis
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Problems
As vehicles age, various problems may develop with the hard and soft tops. If problems are encountered, it would be recommended to have a technician familiar with these tops perform the diagnoses.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
A coolant leak may develop form the Radiator due to degradation of its plastic components. Replacement of the failed radiator will be necessary.
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Questions
driving away from the body shop every time I used my turn signal the instrument cluster would light up with error codes.
I took the car back immediately and was told the wiring under the passenger seat was fried? Is this just a coincidence or did the body shop do something to the car? They had...
My ASR light comes on and puts LHM mode. Want it disabled, is this possible?
my softtop dose not opreat????