1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320
- Hard/soft Tops May Develop Problems Due to Age
- Radiators Break Due to Degradation of the Plastic Tanks and Fittings
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
- Transmission Oil Seals May Leak on High Mileage Vehicles
- Driver's side window is stuck in the full open position/door won't close fully.
- how do I change the radio bulb I have the radio out
- My car went into the body shop to have the windshield replaced ... as I was
- How much does it cost to fix the hydraulic fluid leak i need to raise my top
- does anyone have the wiring diagram for the radio?
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Problems
As vehicles age, various problems may develop with the hard and soft tops. If problems are encountered, it would be recommended to have a technician familiar with these tops perform the diagnoses.
A coolant leak may develop form the Radiator due to degradation of its plastic components. Replacement of the failed radiator will be necessary.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Questions
Would a fuse cause this problem? Do you think a battery reset would work?
driving away from the body shop every time I used my turn signal the instrument cluster would light up with error codes.
I took the car back immediately and was told the wiring under the passenger seat was fried? Is this just a coincidence or did the body shop do something to the car? They had...
My ASR light comes on and puts LHM mode. Want it disabled, is this possible?
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Reviews
Very zippy vehicle corner's great at high speed with little oversteer Hydraulic and vacuum system is complicated to troubleshoot and some parts are very expensive even for DIY. Fun car to drive -- my girl friend loves it!