2011 Mercedes-Benz S550 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mercedes-Benz S550
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Mercedes-Benz S550 Problems
As a way to increase braking performance, the brake pads and rotors are make of a softer material and may be in need of replacement after approximately 20,000 miles; owners should be vigilant about getting their brakes checked.
2011 Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
When on a highway drive lasting more than 1 hour, my heat and A/C system seems to shut down. The blowers won't work and adjusting the temp. has no effect. Must turn off car, let it sit for a while and restart it. The systems then work, at least for a while. My dealer has not been able to fin...
2011 Mercedes-Benz S550 Recalls
Due to a manufacturing defect, a crack can develop on the fuel filter when the vehicle is operated in high temperatures. This crack can result in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filter to correct this concern.
2011 Mercedes-Benz S550 Reviews
I love this car and am very happy I bought it BUT I am concerned. 1 - The clutch pads may have a problem (transmission "kicks" in low gear up a hill) and 2 - the exhaust seems loud. I have less that 1,000 miles on the car so I'll take some responsibility for learning how to drive this car but I am concerned. This is the most comfortable car I have ever owned and I love the creature features. Co...
I agree with the writer in Atanta - that "kick" in low gear up the slightest of incline drives me crazy ! My other issues are the lack of side sunshades, the back seats not being heated, and not enough back-up cameras. It is a great car and I love the smooth ride and the interior and exterior styling. I compare heavily to the BMW 750IL that I drove 10 years prior. I also got used to free servic...