2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550
- Panoramic roof makes clicking sound like a gear failing
- I have a 2008 S500 , the car is not level , the driver side is down
- cost to install a new fuel pump and starter motor in a 2008 MB S550 4MATIC
- My CD player stops playing within one to two minutes. How can it be fixed.
- Why does window wash fluid leak out in the front of car once it is shut off?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 Problems
The HVAC blower motor may fail. This is commonly caused by water entry through the cabin air filter areas during heavy rain or snow. Failed blower motors should be replaced. Our technicians tell us there is no special fix for this issue at this time.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
The front an back suspension of the driver side lift a little bit and than fall again , that make the car not level , I try many time to level it but not working . What could be the problem ??? is it related to pressure hose ???
Meany tks for helping
Approximately how much will this cost? It is not the actual mirror but the turn signal.
Do I need a special tool to change the brake pads on this vehicle
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 Recalls
Transistors used in the front signal acquisition and actuation module (SAM-F) may have been damaged during module assembly. As a result, the module could fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected modules as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on May 2, 2008. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 030005.