2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Recalls
Due to a manufacturing defect, a crack can develop on the fuel filter when the vehicle is operated in high temperatures. This crack can result in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filter to correct this concern.
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Reviews
09/20/2012 2012 S550 4 Matic. Second time in the shop. 1st problem - the heated steering wheel didn't work from the beginning had to wait for over a month for a new steering wheel to come. 2nd problem - started at around 7k miles and at least once a week it's loosing power at speeds between 60-80 mph and starts shaking. Took it to the dealer. Transmission problem. Now they are waiting fo...