2009 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
2009 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Recalls
During production, on fifty-four Mercedes S-Class models, the front and rear door locks may have been mistakenly interchanged. This means that a rear passenger could open the rear door with a simple pull of the interior door handle, and the front passenger could not open by pulling on the interior handle. This situation could affect the safe exiting of the vehicle in a crash or protection against the accidental opening of the rear door by a child. Dealers will inspect the part numbers on all door locks and replace any that are incorrect. The recall began on March 27, 2009. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2009030001.