2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Questions
AUDIO, RADIO NOT WORKING. MESSAGE: NO SIGNAL.
RADIO DOES NOT WORK. NO SOUND, NO STATIONS. MESSAGE ON SCREEN: DEVICE NOT AVAILABLE. NO SOUND ON GPS.
shock was changed 2wks ago and had no problem and now it says shut car down to low after the malfuntion light comes on car looks even not tilted to one side don't hear pump coming on car does not rise even when i hit rise button on dashboard can i drive car to dealer tires are not hitting
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Recalls
Transistors used in the front signal acquisition and actuation module (SAM-F) may have been damaged during module assembly. As a result, the module could fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected modules as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on May 2, 2008. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 030005.