2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC
- I got code P0012 somethung to do with VTC Solenoid? How much is fix. Any recall?
- How much would it cost to repair the transmission in a Mercedes Benz S550 4Matic
- WHAT IS THE RECALL # FOR THE WIRING HARNESS FOR AUDIO/COMMAND?
- WHY DID RADIO STOP OPERATING?
- malfuntion light comes on and then shut car down low had shock changed still on
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Questions
AUDIO, RADIO NOT WORKING. MESSAGE: NO SIGNAL.
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Recalls
Transistors used in the front signal acquisition and actuation module (SAM-F) may have been damaged during module assembly. As a result, the module could fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected modules as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on May 2, 2008. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 030005.
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Reviews
car has winning noise, also steering wheel rattles when making lft turn...