2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC
- I am having a problem with my keyless entry device.
- Something wrong with my Mercedes please help
- I got code P0012 somethung to do with VTC Solenoid? How much is fix. Any recall?
- How much would it cost to repair the transmission in a Mercedes Benz S550 4Matic
- WHAT IS THE RECALL # FOR THE WIRING HARNESS FOR AUDIO/COMMAND?
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Questions
The other day I was driving my 2008 s550 battery appeared on his dashboard and the radio went lower and it's scaring got a pinch tighter I turn the car off and started back up it was okay for another 10-15 minutes please help
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Recalls
Transistors used in the front signal acquisition and actuation module (SAM-F) may have been damaged during module assembly. As a result, the module could fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected modules as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on May 2, 2008. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 030005.
2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Reviews
car has winning noise, also steering wheel rattles when making lft turn...