2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Questions
how many in total?
lately my car feels heavy whenever i apply the gas pedal.
it feels like is losing power. will that be the spark plugs?
I never change them since i bought the car 1 year ago.
the mileage on the car is: 91,100.
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC Recalls
One or both front suspension ball joints may fail. Vehicles with significant mileage are more prone to this type of failure. Dealers will inspect and replace the ball joints as necessary. The recall is scheduled to begin during February 2009.