2005 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
The center console armrest can break. Replacement is commonly the recommended repair.
The door for the vanity mirror (or the frame for the door) can break; due to a redesign, the mirror "cassette" will need replacement.
2005 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG Questions
Just need this info for replacement tires needed now
2005 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG Recalls
The instrument cluster illumination may fail. This may result in difficulty reading the gauges, indicators, and speedometer. Not being able to see the cluster may lead to an accident. Dealers will replace the instrument cluster modules. This recall started on September 29, 2006.