1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Problems
The brakes may begin to squeak at about the 50 percent wear point. This is due to the size and material used for the brake pads and rotors. The brake rotor surfaces become uneven, causing a lip to form at the outer edge. This will generally require replacement of the rotors when the pads are worn (pad life varies depending on driving style and terrain).
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
Leaks may develop from the differential cover and/or seals on high mileage or older vehicles. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit if these leaks are addressed.
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
I need to know what to do to test it
My doors and my trunk doesn't close all the way
when Iturn on the ignition the fault light and the left signal light comes on and wont go off Ichecked all the bulbs and they are ok
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Reviews
I have a 95 s500, were does power steering fluid go, were do I add it. What type is used.
suspension is not as smooth i would like for a mercedes.but so far i love this automovil is clasic, elegant and very safe.
TRAINING HAVE NO REVERSE BUT SMOOTH FORWARD