1994 Mercedes-Benz S500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mercedes-Benz S500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1994 Mercedes-Benz S500 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The brakes may begin to squeak at about the 50 percent wear point. This is due to the size and material used for the brake pads and rotors. The brake rotor surfaces become uneven, causing a lip to form at the outer edge. This will generally require replacement of the rotors when the pads are worn (pad life varies depending on driving style and terrain).
Leaks may develop from the differential cover and/or seals on high mileage or older vehicles. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit if these leaks are addressed.
1994 Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
Problem began after a leaky transmission seal was replaced.. Tech admitted that a vacuum line was
Detached but replaced without apparent damage
Happens mainly when moving in reverse, slightly going forward. Creeping along. Get's louder on rt turns. No codes.
How do you get the back bolts off power steering pump for removal?
1994 Mercedes-Benz S500 Reviews
had not problems with this ca except the sun roof and the window regulator, but you cant expect too much from a 15 year old car.