2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC
- how much for air strut assembly left front
- battery went dn, I got a jump. know when I lock door fog lights flash.
- cant shift out from parking. I am stock can not drive at all.
- cant shift out from parking, cant drive at all. Please describe what it can be
- retracting calipers to replace front rotors, brake pads and sensor
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Problems
The door for the vanity mirror (or the frame for the door) can break; due to a redesign, the mirror "cassette" will need replacement.
Front thrust arm and control arm bushings can crack and sometimes tear completely. If this is not repaired quickly, damage to the front subframe unit will occur, which is very expensive to repair. Updated control arms (that prevent damage to the subframe when the bushings wear out) are available.
The center console armrest can break. Replacement is commonly the recommended repair.
2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Questions
when I use my automatic key to lock the doors fog lights flash, alarms are going off not sure what's happening.
I am trying to retract the calipers to replace front rotors, brake pads and sensor. I wanted to make sure no errors comeup when I do this and I dont want to lose my fingers due to the caliper crushing my hand. Can someone help?
How often is it necessery to flush/replace the power steering fluid?