2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC
- how much for air strut assembly left front
- battery went dn, I got a jump. know when I lock door fog lights flash.
- cant shift out from parking. I am stock can not drive at all.
- cant shift out from parking, cant drive at all. Please describe what it can be
- retracting calipers to replace front rotors, brake pads and sensor
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Problems
The door for the vanity mirror (or the frame for the door) can break; due to a redesign, the mirror "cassette" will need replacement.
The center console armrest can break. Replacement is commonly the recommended repair.
The relay which turns the airmatic suspension pump on may fail causing the pump to run continuously. This can result in failure of the pump motor or a dead battery as the pump motor will continue to run after the car is turned off. Also, Worn airmatic pump mount bushings can causes noises in the front axle while driving on bumpy roads or a buzzing noise while the pump is running.
2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Questions
when I use my automatic key to lock the doors fog lights flash, alarms are going off not sure what's happening.
I am trying to retract the calipers to replace front rotors, brake pads and sensor. I wanted to make sure no errors comeup when I do this and I dont want to lose my fingers due to the caliper crushing my hand. Can someone help?
How often is it necessery to flush/replace the power steering fluid?