2003 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC
- What viscosity of Mobil 1 engine oil should I use?
- my car is not turning over but everything works, just cant crank over?
- everything in my car turn on except it wont crank over
- sir,new compreesor fix new reciver drier fix cooling is front and rear is ok.but
- CD Changer Issues... - Mercedes Benz 2003 - S500 4 Matic
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Problems
The door for the vanity mirror (or the frame for the door) can break; due to a redesign, the mirror "cassette" will need replacement.
The center console armrest can break. Replacement is commonly the recommended repair.
The relay which turns the airmatic suspension pump on may fail causing the pump to run continuously. This can result in failure of the pump motor or a dead battery as the pump motor will continue to run after the car is turned off. Also, Worn airmatic pump mount bushings can causes noises in the front axle while driving on bumpy roads or a buzzing noise while the pump is running.
2003 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC Questions
it wont turn on or crank over but everything works
when i start blower then compressor is on.and ac switch(on off)is off.what reasons.pls help me.
The manual indicates to remove the screw securing the battery and remove the battery support and bracket. Where are these two items located as there is no apparent screw / bracket on the top side of the battery. However, the battery cannot be moved and is obviously locked in place. There is al...