2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC
- Airmatic Pump Motors May Fail Due to Sticking Relays
- Leaks Develop at Differential Seals/Cover on High Mileage/Older Vehicles
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Front Thrust Arm and Control Arm Bushing Can Crack or Tear
- Buttons on temperature control assemblies work erratically due to wear of parts in control head
- Are there problems with changing one shock with a different brand?
- I have a 2004 MB S430 4 Matic. Its so low it touching the tires and wont rise
- Why key won't turn?
- why won't my start after washing thru drive-thru carwash hours later
- My ABS,ESP and Pre Save Inactive sensors are on. What might the issue be?
2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC Problems
The relay which turns the airmatic suspension pump on may fail causing the pump to run continuously. This can result in failure of the pump motor or a dead battery as the pump motor will continue to run after the car is turned off. Also, Worn airmatic pump mount bushings can causes noises in the front axle while driving on bumpy roads or a buzzing noise while the pump is running.
High mileage or older vehicles commonly develop leaks from the differential seals and/or cover. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit whenever these leaks are repaired.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC Questions
The alerts sensors are coming on and off frequently.
Is There Something I can Do To Quieter The Noise
Its Coming From The Bottom Plz Help
Hi Need Help Have A 2004 MB S430 4matic
Sounds Like A Diesel Is That Common
2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 4MATIC Reviews
This is the worst car ever I am actually on my way to the shop. Where can i dump it. Since i bought this junk it has been one problem after another. Please do not buy this car
This car looks great yet has been a nightmare from day 1! wish I never bought it air suspension broke, radiator broke, cup holders are broken passenger vanity mirror broke, passenger mirror broke. This is luxury at its worst!