2009 Mercedes-Benz R350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz R350
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz R350 Problems
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
A problem with the ball joints can cause a creaking noise. There is an updated part to remedy this problem.
2009 Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
on warm start up only after sitting for about 30 min
My R350 needs a wash, but what's got me baffled is that the front wheel rims are a LOt dirtier then the rear wheel rims; my husband is concerned that it may have something to do with the brakes or brake fluid. We are still under warranty, so will take it in, but hoping I can get some good ad...
My R350 is about to go out of warranty, 49,850 miles , and I have replaced the headlights and tailights. All under warranty but I have 2 other MB and never replaced one light. don't want this to continue. Any ideas?