2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350
- how to replace rack and pinion, I know it takes about 4 hours, what I don't know
- The radio command display shows horizontal/vertical lines with a black strip.
- Engine knocks at idle
- I have 2007 Mercedes R350 and have check engine light came on
- The driver side front end is sitting much lower than the passenger side?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Problems
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
A problem with the ball joints can cause a creaking noise. There is an updated part to remedy this problem.
2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
Everything seems to function properly but, I cant see how to operate the system.
2007, 129,000, regular checkups. Recently coming back from oil change i started hearing knocks in the engine when at a light or stopped. Also leaving the oil change my oil light came on. I thought they forgot to put in oil but they said no. Oil pump going or something serious? doesn't occu...
Cades# 0272 0856 0356 0059 0063 0866 1106 can you please let me know what is this codes for
2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Recalls
There is a faulty software calibration that affects several areas including shutting off the fuel supply in a collision. This could cause a fire hazard during an accident. Dealers will reprogram this software. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 070001. This recall began during August, 2008.
The accelerator pedal may be loose due to insecure mounting studs and nuts. This could cause difficulty operating the accelerator. Dealers will inspect and install the mounting nuts of the accelerator pedal if necessary. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2006120008. This recall began on January 16, 2007.
2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Reviews
I bought this car used as a certified Pre owned from Mercedes dealer. I bought it with 34000 miles. This Car has been in the shop a lot. I have now 61000 and here is a list of things that has been replaced on the car; Blower Motor, Power Steering Reservoir/Lower Hose, Tailgate Seal, Right Exhaust Cam Magnet, Master Windows Switch Unit, Both Front Hub Bearings, Steering Rack and Pinoin, Numerous...
My wife's car as well. I love driving this car though. We've had it for a year now, purchased from the Auction as a lease. Still has manufacturer warranty. More comfort ride than our Honda Odyssey and more pickup too. People forget that most Mom's drive short distances and with frequent stops. So a car with more torque will get better gas mileage. That has been the case here compared t...
Confortable driver seat and responsive vehicle. Passenger seat is a tad narrow and stiff. Major complaints: Problems with electric system, particularly electric sensor.