2007 Mercedes-Benz R320 CDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz R320 CDI
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Mercedes-Benz R320 CDI Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
The HVAC blower motor may fail. This is commonly caused by water entry through the cabin air filter areas during heavy rain or snow. Failed blower motors should be replaced. Our technicians tell us there is no special fix for this issue at this time.
The panoramic sunroof and shade may stop working due to a broken sunshade drive/guide.
2007 Mercedes-Benz R320 CDI Questions
the car stopped while driving. can i have engine damage
my battery light came on, what is the cause?