2008 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Problems
A problem with the ball joints can cause a creaking noise. There is an updated part to remedy this problem.
The brake light warning message for a bulb out may be displayed. Our technicians tell us the tail lamp housing may melt and distort causing a poor connection at the bulb. The lamp housing should be replaced to correct this condition.
The tailgate latch may stick causing a drain on the battery while the vehicle is parked.
2008 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Recalls
Mercedes–Benz is recalling certain 2008 GL-Class, M-Class, and R-Class vehicles for a possible defect in the driving pin used to control power steering oil pressure. If the pin breaks during normal vehicle turning, the steering assist will no longer operate, causing difficulty operating the steering wheel. Dealers will replace the steering gear in affected vehicles.