2003 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Problems
Motor mounts commonly fail, causing engine vibrations to be transferred to the body. Failed motor mounts should be replaced in order to prevent damage to the transmission mount.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern. A recall on certain 2000-2003 models have been recalled for a related issue - for more information please click here»
AC system leaks and/or a faulty evaporator temperature sensor can cause poor AC cooling. The failed sensor can prevent the AC compressor from coming on. Leaks cause a low refrigerant level, which reduces the ability to cool.
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Recalls
It has been determined that, under certain circumstances, use of the brake pedal may not disengage the cruise control as expected. All other means of disengaging the cruise control should remain effective. If the driver were to "pump" the brake pedal instead of applying consistent force, the level of force necessary to disengage the cruise control may be unusually high. Dealers will perform the repairs necessary to correct this concern. The recall is expected to begin September of 2011.