2002 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
- I've got ml55amg & some time cuts out when at traffic lights or when pull up at
- #26,14,13,18 beeps once in a while and I got to turn of the car. Why?
- problems with ML55 AMG
- How do I reset the ETC control Module after replacing conductor plate
- light clicking noise during take off and or stopping when car is warm
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Problems
Motor mounts commonly fail, causing engine vibrations to be transferred to the body. Failed motor mounts should be replaced in order to prevent damage to the transmission mount.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern. A recall on certain 2000-2003 models have been recalled for a related issue - for more information please click here»
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. A new door latch will need to be installed.
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Questions
How do I reset the ETC control Module after replacing conductor plate? The original fault code was/remains, P0715, turbine speed sensor. After installing new conductor plate and servicing trans the fault remains and Drive will not shift.
I have a 2002 ml55 amg. Just about two days ago, started to notice a light clicking noise, front underneath the car when you brake, take off or sometimes making a turn or going through bumpy road. The noise is not a persistent clicking like a grinding noise.
My mechanic checked all over inclu...
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Recalls
It has been determined that, under certain circumstances, use of the brake pedal may not disengage the cruise control as expected. All other means of disengaging the cruise control should remain effective. If the driver were to "pump" the brake pedal instead of applying consistent force, the level of force necessary to disengage the cruise control may be unusually high. Dealers will perform the repairs necessary to correct this concern. The recall is expected to begin September of 2011.