2000 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
- Electrical Motor or Pump near the left front of the engine that is staying on?
- I have ml 55 amg it shots off while parked bye itself what should I do ?
- My key remote is not working. I replaced the batteries. does not lock with remot
- Rear Window wiper, I cannot locate a check valve that is in the washer line.
- Do you have issues with your A/C
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2000 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Problems
Motor mounts commonly fail, causing engine vibrations to be transferred to the body. Failed motor mounts should be replaced in order to prevent damage to the transmission mount.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern. A recall on certain 2000-2003 models have been recalled for a related issue - for more information please click here»
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. A new door latch will need to be installed.
2000 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Questions
I started my car this morning and there is a loud noise or pump that is staying on after the car has been started and when it is shut down.
The noise seems to be some type of electrical pump near the left front of the engine.
I disengaged the battery cable and then reengaged the cable and the p...
On jan 24 2014 I purchased my ML 55.I recently replaced batteries. Does not lock or unlock or turn on/off alarm.
Rear washer stopped working, washer pump at reservoir
is working and will pump fluid, line appears to be plugged, tried low air pressure in line up to 50 Psi. Found parts schematic which shows check valve in line but does not give any indication where it is located. Dealer said they did not know...
2000 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Recalls
It has been determined that, under certain circumstances, use of the brake pedal may not disengage the cruise control as expected. All other means of disengaging the cruise control should remain effective. If the driver were to "pump" the brake pedal instead of applying consistent force, the level of force necessary to disengage the cruise control may be unusually high. Dealers will perform the repairs necessary to correct this concern. The recall is expected to begin September of 2011.