2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
Due to slipping clutches in the transfer case, a shudder or rumbling from the center of the vehicle may occur, especially when turning at slow speeds. If the clutches are not too badly worn, changing the fluid will fix this problem. Otherwise, the transfer case will need to be disassembled to change the clutches.
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
Compressed Air suspention system the air leaking from right side boot what i shall do how much it will cost me
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Recalls
There is a faulty software calibration that affects several areas including shutting off the fuel supply in a collision. This could cause a fire hazard during an accident. Dealers will reprogram this software. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 070001. This recall began during August, 2008.
The weld on the trailer hitch assembly may be insufficient and not support a load. If the hitch weld failed, a load may separate from the vehicle, causing a road hazard. Dealers will repair the trailer hitch. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008050004. This recall began during June, 2008.
The accelerator pedal may be loose due to insecure mounting studs and nuts. This could cause difficulty operating the accelerator. Dealers will inspect and install the mounting nuts of the accelerator pedal if necessary. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2006120008. This recall began on January 16, 2007.