2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
The power steering return hose may leak at the radiator cooler fitting. If the clamp is not properly tightened, the hose can blow off, causing increased steering effort and a mess under the hood.
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. A new door latch will need to be installed.
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
the rear left..driver side turn signal will not work...what can the problem possibly be?
leaking power steering rack, technician ask to change the rack & pinion. what is the cost on that.
Why when I put the car on Drive, it stays not only in Neutraul for about 10 seconds then switch to drive. what is the cause?
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Reviews
Hello, my engine light want go off , I had the brakes changed, which the computer said the light was on. but the light stayed on still. Could you please help me? hank-You so much. Debbie Jenkins 423-355-4790
Do not buy this car. Research ML500 and problems on google. You will be glad you did.