2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
- makes a abnormal noise while idling like fan rubbing, or a clicking nosie?
- Question Asked: AMG ML55, alarm go's off in hot sunshine July 04, 2014, 07:14
- AMG ML55, alarm go's off in hot sunshine.
- what part do I need to fix the door lock rapidly activating but not locking
- the a/c in a 04 ml500 is not blowing cold. The compressor is on and full
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
The power steering return hose may leak at the radiator cooler fitting. If the clamp is not properly tightened, the hose can blow off, causing increased steering effort and a mess under the hood.
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. A new door latch will need to be installed.
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
I have a 2004 ML500 and when I try to lock the doors the right rear door lock activates 3 - 4 times but doesn't lock.
The radiator light is on, the ac is not blowing cool air, and it's running a bit hot. The fan isn't circulating ( unless I'm on the freeway).