2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500
- my radio make no sound . cd everythinf functional still no sound
- when i drive my 2003 ml500 and push on break pedal an air leak sounds at pedal?
- the light of my antifreeze was alight. I added it but it still alight. Why?
- What should the rpm be in "D" Drive crusing at 70mph be? 2600 rpm seems high.
- When driving it well start to revup and not shift
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. A new door latch will need to be installed.
The power steering return hose may leak at the radiator cooler fitting. If the clamp is not properly tightened, the hose can blow off, causing increased steering effort and a mess under the hood.
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
also sometimes say tele com muted and the sos button stays lit although i have no telecom subscription
It happen almost regularly. Tapping pedal usually stops it, but, also pushing gas pedal stops it or makes it start leaking air in floor board of drivers side.