2010 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mercedes-Benz ML350
- isn't this a manufactory problem and will they repair or replace part for free?
- Delay between insertion of ignition key and ability to start
- My 2010 ML350 is giving trouble to start.
- car jumped from drive to neutral while driving without touching the shift. 3x
- My 2010 ml350 is loosing power, won't go over 20. Any suggestions?
2010 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
The tailgate latch may stick causing a drain on the battery while the vehicle is parked.
2010 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Questions
What is the cause of the delay ?
sometime it takes about 5 to 15 minutes.what could be the problem.it have only 18,800 miles.It a US car.
I got a few codes, not sure what they are. The EBV,ABS,ESP Lights are on. Codes are 1425,5132,5122,5112.