2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
It is not uncommon for the power steering rack to develop a fluid leak requiring replacement of the rack assembly. Loss of power steering fluid may also cause an abnormal noise and damage to the power steering pump.
2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Questions
From last week all of a sudden radio stays on (I think ignition also stays on)after shutting engine. I am using keyless on/off button to turn on or off car. If I use key then it shuts off.
We are thinking about purchasing this 2009 MB ML 350, with 81,000 miles. We believe it is due for the B service. Are these cars truly dependable after 100,000 miles?! Good purchase? Feedback, please!
service D is due,what items to be changed
2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Recalls
Due to a faulty seal around the tail light assembly, water may enter the rear compartment containing the spare tire. The water could damage the lift gate control module, causing it to fail. The failed module could overheat, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will update the tail light seals and relocate the lift gate control module. This recall is expected to begin during April of 2009. The Mercedes recall number is 2009030003.