2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350
- I have obdII codes p0141 and P0147, how do I clear them?
- battery was changed, everything ok, radio and GPS screen just says wait. Help!
- my headlights on 1 side of my 2005 ML 350 does not work right
- my mercedes benz 2005 ml350 would not start, it says start error, how can i fix
- How do you relearn the system after replacing the crankshaft sensor?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
It is not uncommon for the power steering rack to develop a fluid leak requiring replacement of the rack assembly. Loss of power steering fluid may also cause an abnormal noise and damage to the power steering pump.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Questions
I replaced the crankshaft sensor today and now the vehicle is now hesitating and the engine is shutting off while it seems like its trying to shift gears. I had problems before the sensor was replaced by not starting right away after long trips. Now, that i replaced the sensor; it's shuttin...
what does the light of bas\ esp mean ?
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Reviews
I have a 2005 ML in the past month i have spent over $2000 front/rear brakes w/rotors which seems to be an issue with this model, power steering pump, now its riding very rough possible struts or springs. Not very happy with this car for the money i have the Special Edition very expensive. Have a little over 60K miles, this is my 2nd ML I dont think there will be a 3rd, will try LEXUS next time.
I have a 2005 ML350 with 110k. I am now replacing the rear shocks for the 1st time. My issue with this Suv is, the A/C unit. It was replaced 2 years ago and the new one really struggles to perform. You would think "Mercedes" everything should work great. I am sorry to say, not on this Suv.
I bought a 2005 ML350 in early 2013. Still drives like a dream. The only cons are that the check engine light came on 8 months after purchase. I took it to an auto parts store that ran a test that said it has something to do with the gas tank - air leaking. I still had the original cap so I bought a new one and reset the battery - it came back on and recently the SRS light came on. Both ar...