2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320
- My car is stuck in 2nd gear and won't go past 35-40 mph. What's the problem?
- I HAVE MERCEDES BENZ ML 320 2003. How long will it take computer to kick in afte
- My low gas indicator started flashing ?
- For the last week there has been a squeeking noise every time I go over a bump
- What should be done when the BAS ESP light comes on on the dash board
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Problems
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. The affected door latch should be replaced to correct this concern.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern. A recall on certain 2000-2002 models have been recalled for a related issue - for more information please click here»
The power window switch may fail and the windows will not raise. The main switch at the front center console is commonly at fault. A failed switch will require replacement.
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Questions
My husband and I bought a mercedes ml-320 on Friday and on Saturday the BAS ESP light came some say it could be the brakes but we just had the breakers replaced and the whole car tested before we put it on the road on Friday, any idea on what could be wrong or what we should do.
How much to replace propellor shaft with oem part for a 2003 ML 320?
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Recalls
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Reviews
I have mercedes ml 320 2003 . i have problem while i drive the car the car lost the power i mean when i push down the gas pedal nothing happens its take about 3 to 5 second to get the power again, the problem come once or twise aweek. I send the car to the dealer and they did the diagnos and replace the first time the throttel pedal sensor, and i still have the same problem and the second time...
I love the car is strong and powerful but is a real pain, sensor go out shift control etc. Every other month look like a Christmas the dash board, no saying the brake switch the I have one on the glove box, I want to tell you the I had the has bean tow, and not only ones.