1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Problems
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. The affected door latch should be replaced to correct this concern.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern. A recall on certain 2000-2002 models have been recalled for a related issue - for more information please click here»
The power window switch may fail and the windows will not raise. The main switch at the front center console is commonly at fault. A failed switch will require replacement.
1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Questions
do you think is my ignition switch
I did check vacuum s and I recharge the sistem
Can't find charcoal canister
1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Recalls
1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Reviews
I purchase my 1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 "used" in February 1999. It had 38,000 miles on it. It has been across country twice. It has gone through severe winter weather in Chicago; extremely hot weather in Arizona; and the humidity in Georgia. I love my baby. To date, I have more than 166,500 miles on my vehicle. My one true complaint is that the brakes wear down quickly. My baby is great o...
i HAVE NO POWER STEERING AND IS VERY HARD TO DRIVE, HOW DO i FIX AND WHATR WOULD THE COST BE $$
Loved it until everything went wrong at once. A/C, heat, seat heater-drivers, moon roof baffles, radiator and brakes all died within 6 months of one another.