2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI
- Is my mechanic ripping me off?
- how can fix the driver side door that is not close by control switch
- 4 way flasher and other electrical activated when vehicle turned off.
- Key out, interior fan runs even though I have not activated the feature
- trans will not gear down at a incline..no rpm increase no increase of speed
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
The HVAC blower motor may fail. This is commonly caused by water entry through the cabin air filter areas during heavy rain or snow. Failed blower motors should be replaced. Our technicians tell us there is no special fix for this issue at this time.
The engine may stall or not start due to a failed crankshaft position sensor. Replacing the failed sensor should correct this issue.
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI Questions
the interior fans continues to run after the car is turned off and the key is removed. Fan recently run on defroster mode for a long period due to weather.
I will stop the motor wait and then restart and all is fine till it happen sometime a month or maybe in a few days no check engine lite no warning atall..
i would like to know if its normal on 07 ml320 hard steering.