2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Questions
They are recommending a $400 transmission flush when I bring it in for service. Is this needed or necessary @ 30,000 miles?
HOW TO RESET MY SERVICE LIGHT?
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Reviews
I just purchased this car in March. I did not want a new one and I absolutely love it. AWFUL on gas, absolutely terrible. Daughter swears passenger seat is uncomfortable. I wish I could take the headrest out the seat. It squeals but brakes brake fine, don't know whether I'm missing something or what? Lots of compliments on it.