2010 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mercedes-Benz GL550
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
2010 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Questions
how to test if transmission control modulE is failed
how to replace it?
how much is it?
2010 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Reviews
This is a high-quality truck in all respects. Handles very well, good turning radius, comfortable, attractive inside and out. Expensive to run and repair but, I knew that up front. Although it is a luxury vehicle as opposed to a work vehicle, there is a ton of space with both 2nd and 3rd rows of seats down. It is a pleasure to drive.