2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. This condition can leave the vehicle stranded, and will require replacement of the drive selector module.
2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Questions
how do i remove the battery from under the front passengers seat
2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Recalls
Mercedes–Benz is recalling certain 2008 GL-Class, M-Class, and R-Class vehicles for a possible defect in the driving pin used to control power steering oil pressure. If the pin breaks during normal vehicle turning, the steering assist will no longer operate, causing difficulty operating the steering wheel. Dealers will replace the steering gear in affected vehicles.
2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Reviews
suspension,tire,rack,power steering issues! Well the rack went out at 48k thank God it was under warranty. At 53k it needed its 3rd set of odd sized tires.only 2 brands? At 56k its first front air susp.bag went,lucky... i found a company that rebuilds with a lifetime warranty w/exchange for a couple hundred bucks At 58k the right front air susp. bag went At 59k the air susp. compressor we...