2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Problems
As a way to increase braking performance, the brake pads and rotors are make of a softer material and may be in need of replacement after approximately 20,000 miles; owners should be vigilant about getting their brakes checked.
2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
The car suddenly started showing faults/malfunction for all systems. It has done just 1198 miles. Issue is warranty does not exist in Nigeria where I am.
2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Recalls
Seat belts are secured to the vehicle body at various points using special anchor bolts. These 2013 GL models are being recalled because the anchor bolts for the second row seat belts may not have been tightened correctly during vehicle assembly. If these bolts are loose, a belted occupant my not be properly restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will inspect the affect bolts and tighten them as necessary.
2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Reviews
My third GL450 2013 had for 2000 miles when front brake vibration I am told is secondary to warped rotor/pad issue. Also noisy ventilation vent drivers dashboard with whistle other gl 450 owners have same complaints about. Lastly and most dangerous is engine hesitation after going from downhill to level car attitude causing unpredictable acceleration and danger. Also and maybe related is tracti...