2007 Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI
- my car merced 320 gl model 2007 wont change into gears, stuck at the first gear-
- We have air shocks system on our car. the front drops on its own over night. Is it possible both front shocks are leaking or is it a air pump line leak? We are 2nd owner and car has 129000 miles.
- The AC after a while looses its coolness and blows hot air
- how do you flip the seats behind the driver's seat forward
- were is the battery located on mercedes benz 2007 gl320cdi
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. In most cases this condition will leave the vehicle stranded and require replacement of the drive selector module.
The engine may stall or not start due to a failed crankshaft position sensor. Replacing the failed sensor should correct this issue.
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI Questions
I'm trying to flip the middle seats forward to get to the battery
the battery is'ant under the hood or in the rear storage compartment were is it located
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI Recalls
The Diesel engine may stall and not restart due to a faulty crankshaft sensor. Dealers will replace the sensor free of charge to correct the problem.