2004 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2004 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG Problems
Door lock actuators, window regulators, and inside door handles are all prone to premature failure.
An engine oil leak may develop from the oil level sensor. Replacement of the leaking sensor will commonly correct this concern.
As a way to increase braking performance, the brake pads and rotors are make of a softer material and may be in need of replacement after approximately 20,000 miles; owners should be vigilant about getting their brakes checked.
2004 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG Recalls
Micro cracks can develop in the fuel return hose at the fuel tank. Fuel may leak from these cracks, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the affected fuel return hoses to correct this concern. This recall began on September 27, 2005. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2006080007.