2003 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG Problems
Door lock actuators, window regulators, and inside door handles are all prone to premature failure.
As a way to increase braking performance, the brake pads and rotors are make of a softer material and may be in need of replacement after approximately 20,000 miles; owners should be vigilant about getting their brakes checked.
An engine oil leak may develop from the oil level sensor. Replacement of the leaking sensor will commonly correct this concern.
2003 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG Questions
Did not have this problem until the passenger seat was adjusted
The break pads are binding to the rotors and it starts to smoke after a long drive
i just change the drive belt and the alternator light stays on
2003 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG Recalls
There is a faulty software calibration that affects several areas including shutting off the fuel supply in a collision. This could cause a fire hazard during an accident. Dealers will reprogram this software. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 070001. This recall began during August, 2008.