2007 Mercedes-Benz E550 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz E550
- My rear air shocks keep failing,. The dash red warning light comes on with STOP
- Is there a recall for the transmition that when you are at a stop it will not go
- cant remove tire followed step by step instr. in manual used alignmnt bolt
- trying to change tire using alignment bolt and starting at upper most bolt. Cant
- the car sounds like it is still on after you turn it off.
2007 Mercedes-Benz E550 Problems
Due to the size and material used on the brakes of these vehicles, the brakes may start to squeak around the 50 percent wear point. The brake rotor surfaces become uneven, causing a lip to form at the outer edge of the rotor. Because of this, the rotors are usually replaced when the pads are worn (pad life varies depending on driving style and terrain).
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
Lack of audio or cell phone functionality may be related to the failure of the audio gateway module.
2007 Mercedes-Benz E550 Questions
CAR TO LOW. The repair shop replaced the compressor and relay that was burnt out on first trip. Second trip replaced a fuse , Car runs ok for 2-3 days the red light again. What is the solution to the problem?
sounds like its the fan going but dont know
I had to replace my gas tank as the smell of gas was so strong.
What are some of the major problems associated with this cars make model and year>