1994 Mercedes-Benz E500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mercedes-Benz E500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Mercedes-Benz E500 Problems
High mileage vehicles may develop a leak from one or more of the transmission oil seals.
Due to exposure to the sun, lenses for head lights may become opaque (cloudy or hazy). This reduces the effectiveness of the lights. Our technicians tell us plastic polishes can improve the clarity of the lenses, but replacement of the lamp housings is the only way to regain the full intensity of the lights.
1994 Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
I have the 94 MB E500 and the PSP has gone out it also serves as a pump to equalize the rear shocks, Can a standard PSP be mounted on this vehicle? The rear shocks have been replaced by a factory authorized service shop with springs for the rear and no longer requires the pump to equalize the sho...