2006 Mercedes-Benz E500 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Mercedes-Benz E500 4MATIC
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2006 Mercedes-Benz E500 4MATIC Problems
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
The electrical connector at the automatic transmission may leak fluid into the wiring harness. If not repaired, the oil will migrate through the wiring harness and damage the transmission control module. A new harness and control module may be necessary to correct this problem.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance. Communicating these specific symptoms to your technician can save diagnostic time.
2006 Mercedes-Benz E500 4MATIC Questions
The check engine light turned ON and "ESP Malfunction see repair service" came on dashboard and car dose not accelerate. When the car is on and we leave the gear to Park or Neutral, the RPM oscillating and make hum hum hum noise. But we change the gear to D, or R, the car moves with ...
i fixed the line and the car was fine . Then i got the code again a few days later that car too low but it was only the front this time . Found another rubber hose that was cut so i put it back on got home and now front and back is down.. my car always held air and was level on all four corners b...