2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz E430
- What does it mean when anti-lock brake system continue flashing on the screen?
- passenger seat is stuck. it cannot be moved. It is the need to reset the memory?
- turn car off. Car right side drops 4 to 5 in. need cause and repair
- The AC does not put out cold air the evaporative condenser fan will not run.
- i replaced the battery on my 2002 E 430 and now it wont start it says removekey
2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
Removing the serpentine belt
2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Reviews
TRANSMISSION PROBLEM OVER 100,000 MILES CAR START ACTING UP
Nice car but many problems. Costs at least $3000 a year to keep up. Right in shop for three weeks they can't fix computer
I've had my, 2000 E430 for almost 2 years & I'll never drive anything else. I Take it to the dealer once a year and that's it. I barely passed the 100,000 mark & yes it's true. the tranny is acting funny. Just take it in and have it worked on. I'm a firm believer if you drive a Mercedes, be prepared to fork it over and i do. This car literally saved our lives. We were driving in the pounding ra...