2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz E430
- What does it mean when anti-lock brake system continue flashing on the screen?
- passenger seat is stuck. it cannot be moved. It is the need to reset the memory?
- turn car off. Car right side drops 4 to 5 in. need cause and repair
- The AC does not put out cold air the evaporative condenser fan will not run.
- i replaced the battery on my 2002 E 430 and now it wont start it says removekey
2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
A malfunctioning HVAC blower motor regulator can cause the blower motor to operate below the requested speed or not at all. Updated regulators are available; the blower motor and cover need to be replaced at the same time to upgrade the system.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
Removing the serpentine belt
2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Reviews
TRANSMISSION PROBLEM OVER 100,000 MILES CAR START ACTING UP
Nice car but many problems. Costs at least $3000 a year to keep up. Right in shop for three weeks they can't fix computer
I've had my, 2000 E430 for almost 2 years & I'll never drive anything else. I Take it to the dealer once a year and that's it. I barely passed the 100,000 mark & yes it's true. the tranny is acting funny. Just take it in and have it worked on. I'm a firm believer if you drive a Mercedes, be prepared to fork it over and i do. This car literally saved our lives. We were driving in the pounding ra...