2001 Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz E430
- how to check transmissin level,,,,, and how many quarts does it hold
- The shifter for the transmission will not return to park.
- Bought 2001 e430. Got code but can't get radio to take #s. Any tips?
- Where are the ac charging ports located?
- Why is my air condition blowing out hot air on one side and the other cold
2001 Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
A malfunctioning HVAC blower motor regulator can cause the blower motor to operate below the requested speed or not at all. Updated regulators are available; the blower motor and cover need to be replaced at the same time to upgrade the system.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
2001 Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
It will not go past neutral. Then after about 2 minutes it goes back to park with no problem.
2001 Mercedes-Benz E430 Reviews
After warrenty expired, all hell broke lose....Transmission fluid leak, instrument panel need to be replaced, rear window motor replaced, air conditioning not working, CEL come on all the time. body paint got cheaped easily. ETC Maintenance and repair is very expensive.
Second one, this one has tranny problems w/sloenoids