2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430
- my radio automatically comes even when the engine is off. just started this
- THE ESP BAS LIGHT IS COMING ON
- how do i clear the esp and abs display on my screen
- car will not come out of park and the brake lights are out.. whats the problem
- Rear fog lights are working, but the rear brake lights aren't, can anyone help?
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
A malfunctioning HVAC blower motor regulator can cause the blower motor to operate below the requested speed or not at all. Updated regulators are available; the blower motor and cover need to be replaced at the same time to upgrade the system.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
The radio when used to come on when the engine is running. now it comes on parked in garage with the engine off. Please help
New brake light bulbs, cleaned contacts