2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430
- car will not come out of park and the brake lights are out.. whats the problem
- Rear fog lights are working, but the rear brake lights aren't, can anyone help?
- Why do my breaklights not work when I turn on headlamps?
- can i put transmission fluid in my e430 or do i have to take it to a dealership.
- I need to get AN OIL Change how many quarts of motor oil are required?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
A malfunctioning HVAC blower motor regulator can cause the blower motor to operate below the requested speed or not at all. Updated regulators are available; the blower motor and cover need to be replaced at the same time to upgrade the system.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
New brake light bulbs, cleaned contacts
i never had my tranmission fluid change, now my car will go in gear but will bearly move foward. i wanted to check my fluid level but the dipstick seems tobe seald.I also had some other work done to it.at one time i could not put gas in with out it blowing back out. it was like a kind of back pr...