2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430
- radio turn on by itself and won't go off.
- Why is the radio coming on and staying on without turning it on?
- where can we purchase mechanic shop manuels for our car
- what is the gear ratio on the rear differential for the 00 MB E430 Base 4.3L
- my radio automatically comes even when the engine is off. just started this
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
A malfunctioning HVAC blower motor regulator can cause the blower motor to operate below the requested speed or not at all. Updated regulators are available; the blower motor and cover need to be replaced at the same time to upgrade the system.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
The radio when used to come on when the engine is running. now it comes on parked in garage with the engine off. Please help