2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430
- my radio automatically comes even when the engine is off. just started this
- THE ESP BAS LIGHT IS COMING ON
- how do i clear the esp and abs display on my screen
- car will not come out of park and the brake lights are out.. whats the problem
- Rear fog lights are working, but the rear brake lights aren't, can anyone help?
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
New brake light bulbs, cleaned contacts
i never had my tranmission fluid change, now my car will go in gear but will bearly move foward. i wanted to check my fluid level but the dipstick seems tobe seald.I also had some other work done to it.at one time i could not put gas in with out it blowing back out. it was like a kind of back pr...