1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
A malfunctioning HVAC blower motor regulator can cause the blower motor to operate below the requested speed or not at all. Updated regulators are available; the blower motor and cover need to be replaced at the same time to upgrade the system.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
My key won't turn or make the click noise when I insert the key.
Does anybody know what may be the problem?
Have tried to reset, held buttons and switches down and all at once. Tried to erase memory. Can not get the seat to move forward, back to recline. It does it's own thing and sometimes opposite.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Recalls
1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Reviews
I am the second owner, with the first owner maintaining superb records. The interior ceiling is detaching in the rear, the ash tray is not positioned well for use and the seats are very uncomfortable in the front (this surprises me as I have owned 3 other Mercedes without this problem). The electrical seems to have intermittent "shorts" in it on items that are basically cosmetic (such as the ...
I am the second owner of a 1999 E-430. It had 73,000 miles when I became the owner which was 10 months ago. It drives well; the engine runs smoothly. I had to replace the blower and add freon but no major repairs. It is a a great performing car.
I have been the owner for 4 years