2001 Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
2001 Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Questions
Usually on slow reversing
Mechanic says the valves in the intake manifold have carbon on them. He put some cleaner in the motor through the purge valve to clean it but still have the noise Whats up? What do you think? The car is real nice looking but it is embarassing when the car is idleing and it sounds like an old junk...
hi ,transmision kiking in the bigining but then later drives smooth and shifting up and down very well,engin light came on yesterday ,i can not find transmission fluid stick to see is there enough fluid ,please help to locate
and how serious could be the damage?????.